Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make a chrome intake cover that will fit the LS6 engine? Talked to Zip and they do not.

Thanks,

Al E:D

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
I'm surprised you'd want to cover it. I think the intake looks cool. If you find something.....post pics.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Yes they do. I purchased both of mine from Design Specialties. You can get them with Z06 etched in them. They are probably the highest quality, and most expensive on the market, but their stuff is good!!

You may also want to check supporting vendor www.c5store.com. The carry a polished stainless steel cover that looks really nice and is about half the price of Design Specialties.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Check this one out as well. I'm surprised that Zip doesn't sell this anymore, as I got mine from them. Ecklers sells these as well. In their catalog they say that it'll fit all C-5's except the Z06, but this is not true. Fits perfect and it is a 'hard mount' cover. It just doesn't sit over the intake like others I've seen. You can also get this direct from the manufacturer:

'Creative Engine Covers' [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
I like the chrome but it really didn't fit the theme of my car - I found this from C5reations and really liked it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts