Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased an extra set of rear brake ducts and sent them to my chromer!!! My chromer buddy can also fabricate. He claims he can manufacter a chrome type version that will hold up well to all the elements. With the chrome wheels,and other chrome mods this should really look great on my white Z. BTW I just put on my new chrome emblems front and rear they look awesome ,pics to follow. I love this forum!!! YOU GUYS ARE NUMERO UNO!!! GO OUT AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! LES

------------------

·
Registered
576 Posts
Sounds like a great idea particularly with speedway white and you are changing to chrome wheels. I never did like the grey wheels with white. Back in August, I changed my mind about Speedway white and changed the order to QS with black interior for my Z. Be sure to post pics. These changes will make your car special. Congratulations.

GOLD72

------------------

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm looking forward to the pictures!!
Would you please take some pix of the emblems too?? Thanks!!

------------------
Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
If you do not drive the car that much, and not in bad weather they should hold up, but the rain and the stones will be tough on them for a daily driver.

------------------
Carl V. *****Authorized Zaino Distributor*****
Huntingdon Valley, PA.** 2000 Magnetic Red Convertible **
MN6,F45,QF5,AQ9,AG2,CJ2,T96,B34,AAB,UN0,U1S,JL4,UV6,T82,N37
** Corvette Club of Delaware Valley **

www.hcvind.com
E-Mail: [email protected]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got off the phone with my chromer. He may have a prototype in hi polish alum by next week as well as the chrome ones. I put intense pressure on him to make this a number 1 priority!!! I told him that a durable duct is a must!!! I will keep you guys updated. THANKS FUBU69/LES BTW WE CAN USE SOME RAIN OUR WAY.

------------------

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
LES,

Can't wait to see them!

------------------
Kevin D. TRCC-127
T/R Z06 with mod Red/Black Interior.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I'm particularly interested in the entire project, seeing as they would match the fast color I have. Love to get some of the emblems too please. Keep in touch.

------------------
2001 Quicksilver Z06

1 - 10 of 10 Posts