Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search but no results. What is the best way to clean Mod Red seats? I went to the zone to buy some leather cleaner but there are ALOT of different brands. :eek2: I am thinking Meguires but would like some info from other mod red owners experience. :usa: Thanks!

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
I am a long time user of Lexol. Personally, I think they make the best cleaner and conditioner. If you haven't tried it, I think you'll be pleased with the results you get with their products.

Charlie

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
SGT. PYLE said:
I did a search but no results. What is the best way to clean Mod Red seats? I went to the zone to buy some leather cleaner but there are ALOT of different brands. :eek2: I am thinking Meguires but would like some info from other mod red owners experience. :usa: Thanks!
hehehe... just let them get that aged look.. that mod red will quickly turn into a nice deep red with time!

Zed

·
Registered
112 Posts
Best I've used is from Griot's garage, both the leather conditioner and cleaner are awesome.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Lexol products are by far the best. :thumb:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Zaino "Leather in a Bottle" www.zainobros.com !

Looks great and smells like a new car (sort of is at 3 yrs old w/ only 1,000 miles) !!

Pat

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
I agree on going with Lexol
Personally I use Zymol leather conditioner sometimes, and mostly Kiwi Mink Oil. (yes, the paste in a tin that you put on leather goods). It tends to darken leather;it's great on black, haven't tried it yet on the Mod Red. (you all laugh ... just try it ...) :thumb:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like Lexol win's the vote! :thumb: Thanks guys!!!!! :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts