Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,744 Posts
I'm still hoping I'll be able to go :cheers:

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,317 Posts
We need more people :thumb: I wonder how many vendors are going to show ?


Rob
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,314 Posts
I'm still sitting on the fence about going.
I'll be at KY State Park on a family vacation and would hate to miss a few days water skiing, golfing and messing around with all the kids, cousins etc... If I did go I wouldn't have the Z and that's no fun....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,625 Posts
Red Kelly said:
I'm still sitting on the fence about going.
I'll be at KY State Park on a family vacation and would hate to miss a few days water skiing, golfing and messing around with all the kids, cousins etc... If I did go I wouldn't have the Z and that's no fun....

Red...I'll have a 15 year old Lexus LS400...I'm going because I want to be with my "extended" family!!! :yeadog: Cousins and kids you can see anytime! Especially since I'm bringing my child (don't let her hear me say that though!! 15 years old on March 29th! :eek: ...Man I'm getting old... :eek:o: :lol: )
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
652 Posts
MSiska said:
Red...I'll have a 15 year old Lexus LS400...I'm going because I want to be with my "extended" family!!! :yeadog: Cousins and kids you can see anytime! Especially since I'm bringing my child (don't let her hear me say that though!! 15 years old on March 29th! :eek: ...Man I'm getting old... :eek:o: :lol: )
Don't feel bad Mike, my baby turns 21 on 4/4. :bang:
And Alison (Z06teen) turns 20 this year.
Where does the time go.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,548 Posts
I haven't registered yet but, I'm going for sure. :z:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,314 Posts
I couldn't agree more. The Z06 Bruthahood is something like no other and I really enjoy putting faces to all the sigs here.
If I do go it will be a last minute thing. :z:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
274 Posts
Rob1Vet said:
We need more people :thumb: I wonder how many vendors are going to show ?


Rob
Spring Mountain Advanced Driving School will be at the Fest. One of our instructors will be giving a seminar on driving a road track. So if you want a taste of what attending the school is like, come to the seminar. There will also be a question/answer session.

We look forward to meeting everyone there.

Janet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,317 Posts
Janet Curran said:
Spring Mountain Advanced Driving School will be at the Fest. One of our instructors will be giving a seminar on driving a road track. So if you want a taste of what attending the school is like, come to the seminar. There will also be a question/answer session.

We look forward to meeting everyone there.

Janet

Sounds great Janet :jammin:



Rob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,143 Posts
Rob1Vet said:
Sounds great Janet :jammin:



Rob
Awesome....I'm ready to rock n' roll. July 2005 can't get here too soon. I may either trailer 'ol THOR (my Thunder Racing 427 C5R Corvette) or have a transporter take him to the fest so he will (1) stay clean, and (2) be ready for some serious asphalt (and Viper) eating when I get there... I like to save my tires until I really need them.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,231 Posts
Good deal, with that number already we will have a great turn out.

I know myself and many others have not even yet registered. Waiting to see if my son will be coming again this year.

joe
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,352 Posts
It should be about 99 peple ahead of last year at this time, as registration for the event was not open at this point in the year. The NCM did a great job getting the registration open early this year so we can give everyone as much time as possible to sign up.

So come now, make the plans, set aside the time, sign up, be there...

You really don't want me to come looking for you with my hockey stick do you???

Mark
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,475 Posts
I haven't registered yet either, but I am definitely going, just waiting to see if my daughter can get the vacation time off and come with me! (I am already booked at the Hampton)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,325 Posts
Registered last nite. :thumb:
Arriving Hampton Tues nite.
Now to hook up with a NE caravan (partial to I 70 to I68 and down thataway. :jammin:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,289 Posts
DennyM said:
Registered last nite. :thumb:
Arriving Hampton Tues nite.
Now to hook up with a NE caravan (partial to I 70 to I68 and down thataway. :jammin:
I am keeping a look out as well for the caravan group. I guess more will be posted as we get closer. Hey nice color choice. Silver is the fastest color don't ya know! :D
 
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Top