Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Close to 100 people registered!

4K views 73 replies 32 participants last post by  MSiska 
#1 ·
95 so far!

See you all soon!

#5 ·
I'm still sitting on the fence about going.
I'll be at KY State Park on a family vacation and would hate to miss a few days water skiing, golfing and messing around with all the kids, cousins etc... If I did go I wouldn't have the Z and that's no fun....

#6 ·
Red Kelly said:
I'm still sitting on the fence about going.
I'll be at KY State Park on a family vacation and would hate to miss a few days water skiing, golfing and messing around with all the kids, cousins etc... If I did go I wouldn't have the Z and that's no fun....

Red...I'll have a 15 year old Lexus LS400...I'm going because I want to be with my "extended" family!!! :yeadog: Cousins and kids you can see anytime! Especially since I'm bringing my child (don't let her hear me say that though!! 15 years old on March 29th! :eek: ...Man I'm getting old... :eek:o: :lol: )

#7 ·
MSiska said:
Red...I'll have a 15 year old Lexus LS400...I'm going because I want to be with my "extended" family!!! :yeadog: Cousins and kids you can see anytime! Especially since I'm bringing my child (don't let her hear me say that though!! 15 years old on March 29th! :eek: ...Man I'm getting old... :eek:o: :lol: )
Don't feel bad Mike, my baby turns 21 on 4/4. :bang:
And Alison (Z06teen) turns 20 this year.
Where does the time go.

#10 ·
I couldn't agree more. The Z06 Bruthahood is something like no other and I really enjoy putting faces to all the sigs here.
If I do go it will be a last minute thing. :z:

#11 ·
Rob1Vet said:
We need more people :thumb: I wonder how many vendors are going to show ?

Rob
Spring Mountain Advanced Driving School will be at the Fest. One of our instructors will be giving a seminar on driving a road track. So if you want a taste of what attending the school is like, come to the seminar. There will also be a question/answer session.

We look forward to meeting everyone there.

Janet

#12 ·
Janet Curran said:
Spring Mountain Advanced Driving School will be at the Fest. One of our instructors will be giving a seminar on driving a road track. So if you want a taste of what attending the school is like, come to the seminar. There will also be a question/answer session.

We look forward to meeting everyone there.

Janet

Sounds great Janet :jammin:

Rob

#13 ·
Rob1Vet said:
Sounds great Janet :jammin:

Rob
Awesome....I'm ready to rock n' roll. July 2005 can't get here too soon. I may either trailer 'ol THOR (my Thunder Racing 427 C5R Corvette) or have a transporter take him to the fest so he will (1) stay clean, and (2) be ready for some serious asphalt (and Viper) eating when I get there... I like to save my tires until I really need them.

#15 ·
Good deal, with that number already we will have a great turn out.

I know myself and many others have not even yet registered. Waiting to see if my son will be coming again this year.

joe

#16 ·
It should be about 99 peple ahead of last year at this time, as registration for the event was not open at this point in the year. The NCM did a great job getting the registration open early this year so we can give everyone as much time as possible to sign up.

So come now, make the plans, set aside the time, sign up, be there...

You really don't want me to come looking for you with my hockey stick do you???

Mark

#17 ·
I haven't registered yet either, but I am definitely going, just waiting to see if my daughter can get the vacation time off and come with me! (I am already booked at the Hampton)

#19 ·
DennyM said:
Registered last nite. :thumb:
Arriving Hampton Tues nite.
Now to hook up with a NE caravan (partial to I 70 to I68 and down thataway. :jammin:
I am keeping a look out as well for the caravan group. I guess more will be posted as we get closer. Hey nice color choice. Silver is the fastest color don't ya know! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.