Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
I will take them for $100. I have paypal. Could you send pics?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cobalts are not a cheap pad. These are brand new. I will help out a fellow Z06 enthusiast, and assume most will refrain from silly public offers...pm and em are there for a purpose.

·
Registered
117 Posts
What are you looking to get for them? That might help. Also how agressive are these? Are they strictly a race pad? How about dusting? Sorry for my ignorance, I just don't know. I just did new rotors, and these pads might be a good addition.
Sam.

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Guys,
These are a full race pad...you're talking ~ 240 for the frts and another ~200 for the rrs, new.

And he's saying that they are new in the box, might be best to use personal contact with offers.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ForceFedZ06 said:
What are you looking to get for them? That might help. Also how agressive are these? Are they strictly a race pad? How about dusting? Sorry for my ignorance, I just don't know. I just did new rotors, and these pads might be a good addition.
Sam.
See my e-mail to you for price. They are "aggressive" but they do have good initial bite (as well as great full braking power), work OK cold, and I use them on street and track. They do dust, as do all serious pads. :ity:

·
Registered
117 Posts
99cobra said:
See my e-mail to you for price. They are "aggressive" but they do have good initial bite (as well as great full braking power), work OK cold, and I use them on street and track. They do dust, as do all serious pads. :ity:
I didn't get an email.. My Email is [email protected]

Please send an asking price. Also do they squeak much?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts