Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whatcha think? 02 sensors on their way out and screwing with the fuel readings?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Damn, people, easy with all the advice, Im having trouble reading everything!!!

Maybe a few of these will help?

:zboobie: :zboobie: :zboobie: :zboobie: :zboobie:

:lol:

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Pakisho said:
Whatcha think? 02 sensors on their way out and screwing with the fuel readings?
That would probably be my guess. Your PCM is getting readings from the 02's showing both banks trimming rich.
Sounds like a trip to the tuner may be in order.

Mike

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm.

Hokay.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup.

Time to delete?

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
I would get rid of all the sensor 2 codes and the 420/430 cat codes first.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I dunno. You don't say anything about how the car is running. If it pings, etc.. Assuming you have the software to edit the PCM as I think Tom is suggestion, above, I would check to see if there's anything obviously wrong, first.

The lack of responses isn't due to a lack of desire to help. The problem is that your description is too vague to offer any meaningful advice. The problem could be any number of things, including but not limited to bad O2 sensors. The key is, you have to look, you shouldn't guess.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Appreciate the info!

I took it by my tuners, he said the car was running very rich on deceleration, which we verified on the street. I will have him tweak the tables a little this weekend, as well as delete the rear 02 sensors.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Sounds like a plan - deleting the rear 02's though should not be necesary if you are running cats ... Since you went to your tuner what was your A/F and how did the LTFT's look?

Les

Pakisho said:
Appreciate the info!

I took it by my tuners, he said the car was running very rich on deceleration, which we verified on the street. I will have him tweak the tables a little this weekend, as well as delete the rear 02 sensors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts