Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know what local Colorado corvette groups rent track time in the spring and summer? I am in the PCA and we have driver ed track time almost every weekend. I really do not care about drag races. Hope somebody knows, because I called around to the local clubs and it seemed that all they did was car shows,rallys,and from time to time drag races.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Get used to it.

Thats probably what the majority of Corvette clubs do. Mine included. Lucky for me my local PCA club is cool and lets vettes drive at their track days.:cheers:

·
Registered
267 Posts
I can't remember which club does it but one of them runs the old road course north of the new airportquite often. I believe they are club events and driving schools. You can check with www.corvettesnccc.org and go to the rocky mountain link at the bottom to find clubs. The NCCC convention was held there a couple of years ago and used that course for a low speed event. It wasn't a bad course--except they had it pyloned down. Anyways, one of the local members mention they drive it all the time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts