Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks:

We have Column Lock Kits in stock and ready for shipment at http://www.c5store.com if anyone is interested. Price is $xx xx plus a few bucks for shipping. We have easy online ordering for your convenience, and answer e-mail within hours (even on holidays and weekends). Normally we upgrade UPS Ground shipping to 3-day select as a courtesy, too.

I'd be happy to install it for free in your car if you can swing by my house
I've already done a few.

Vertical Stores / Corvette Store Background
We use all the products that we sell, we don't just sell them. Please read our Testimonials to see how we have treated our customers over the years - we treat everyone the same as what you read in there, promised! We've been around for almost three years now, and have pleased thousands upon thousands of customers. We also sponsor people's cars for road racing, drag racing, and shows, and support various events and organizations such as the National Corvette Museum. Some of you have shopped with us in the past and have had very nice things to say about us. We are not new to the automotive aftermarket, even though this new Store of ours just came online very recently.

(JC: May I be switched to a "Forum Vendor" status, too?
You guys let me know if there is anything you need and I'll work out a great deal on it - just like I used to do for CorvetteForum members)

------------------
Brian - Y5116
NCM Business Member
Yellow/Black '00 Coupe
12.9 @ 111 MPH
329RWHP/338 RWTQ

"Redshift" on http://www.c5forum.com
http://www.c5store.com/

[This message has been edited by Redshift (edited 01-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by N4C5S (edited 02-07-2001).]

·
Registered
126 Posts
Brian,

Thanks for the excellent service on my recent order! Both items arrived immediately, from different shippers but at the same time. VERY fast service and the items are great!

Everyone else - order with confidence!

Thanks again,

------------------
Pete Hill
MilYel/Black Z06

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Pete:

I'm glad to hear you're satisfied. That's our only goal. Sometimes we use different shippers (rather than our warehouse located in Kansas) to get things to you faster. This happens more with the Corvette items, for now, as we get going and ramp up. As time goes on, we'll have full stock at the warehouse like we do for our other stores.

Let me know if you need anything else.

311 Posts
Brian,

Have you installed this kit on your C5? I want to know how long it took you do this.

We carry these kits as well and it is a great way to deter a dreaded situation.

Anyways, let me know.

Thanks!

Shawn

------------------
Specializing in Performance Products for C4/C5 Vettes, 94-96 Impala SS and GM Truck/SUV's.

You can view our entire product listing by clicking: HERE

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by L.A. Performance Division:
Have you installed this kit on your C5? I want to know how long it took you do this.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I sure did. Did it for a customer, too. It takes me about 10-15 min. to do.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Zippy, I read on another Forum that a Z06 was flat bedded, I had a customer with a Z06 that had column lock the day he picked his car up at the dealer, this was about 2 weeks ago. It's good to see that they fixed the problem, NOT.

------------------
Carl V. *****Authorized Zaino Distributor*****
Huntingdon Valley, PA.** 2000 Magnetic Red Convertible **
MN6,F45,QF5,AQ9,AG2,CJ2,T96,B34,AAB,UN0,U1S,JL4,UV6,T82,N37
** Corvette Club of Delaware Valley **

www.hcvind.com
E-Mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All good reasons to purchase the bypass. A buddy of mine actually had the SCL message on his DIC yesterday as we were about to make the 100 mile trek home from the dragstrip. Luckily, the steering wheel still turned as normal, so he was able to make it home.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts