Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep it clean please

Let's hear your experiences/comments about one of BG's finest :) and a FEST favorite :)

again...

Keep it clean please

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
"Going to Church" is a religious experience, the "nuns" put on a "moving" service. The sisters make thier "religion" a "personal" experience for all parishioners...

The "collection plate" is brought to each parishioner by the sisters...

I get my "religion" each year...

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I was going to come this year, but if thats the kind of stuff going on. You can count me out. You should all be ashamed. :p

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Time out, where was I when the church bell rang last year? Hello,can someone help us first timers out. I bought beer for under the arches at the Hampton and was not told to attend services. Shame on you vets.

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
I would never visit such an establishment :sneaky:

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
note to self:

Remember to program an additional address into the GPS . . . . :sneaky:

Stry

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
I haven't been to church in a long time. I think I'll go during the Fest.
I think I'll join you Norm! :thumb:

Jimbo

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Never been (to that one)...of course I've never been to Bowling Green either and that's about to change. :p

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
hugoagogo said:
Time out, where was I when the church bell rang last year? Hello,can someone help us first timers out. I bought beer for under the arches at the Hampton and was not told to attend services. Shame on you vets.
You have to keep a close eye on the mods and admins around 9 pm. If you see us sneaking away from the Hampton arch, it probably means we're on our way to ..... :sneaky:

Mike

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
...and to be honest, we don't "sneak" very well, its typically a loud exit... :lol:

Just think, Rev Les will be with us this year to lead the sermons...

Mark

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
I haven't been to church in a long time. I think I'll go during the Fest.
:yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
I have never attended church but I always give the guys a donation-I feel it's a worthy cause to help those less fortunate

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
blkZ06 said:
I have never attended church but I always give the guys a donation-I feel it's a worthy cause to help those less fortunate

Leslie,

You & I can attend this year :) :)

George

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
blkZ06 said:

hey Leslie I will go if you go :sneaky:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts