Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the pics are hosted via a url on my web site, so it would be surprised if there were a size limitation, since my server is storing the pics. but i like the smaller versions you posted, thanks!

·
Registered
711 Posts
My mistake. I assume wrong.
Now what was that saying about the word assume. Oh yeah.

Never assume, because you can make an ASS
out of U
and ME

Sorry again blackc6

Kingpin

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KINGPIN said:
My mistake. I assume wrong.
Now what was that saying about the word assume. Oh yeah.

Never assume, because you can make an ASS
out of U
and ME

Sorry again blackc6

Kingpin
oh, so now you are calling me an ass.. you are some piece of work :flaming: hehe just kidding dude, i appreciate your good intentions, those small pics are easier to view without scrolling, thanks :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Ummmm, where can I buy a set of those????

What kind of tires could I slide on those and not have any issues? 315's in the rear?

Are they even available for sale yet? Can you tell that I like them?!

Sweet pics. :jammin:

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
I would imagine I'm in the minority but I prefer the high polished or chrome versions. MY personal favorite at this time is black centers and high polished lip.

Thanks for the photos too...

GOod to see the various options.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I'm getting those suckers on my Red Z06....it will look downright sinister :jammin:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Very Nice, I'll bet the price is sky high :drunken:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
blackc6 said:
the pics are hosted via a url on my web site, so it would be surprised if there were a size limitation, since my server is storing the pics. but i like the smaller versions you posted, thanks!

LOL OMG HAHA :rofl:

I've been through that argument. trust me buddy...you don't want to go there.

just let them remove it and don't say a word about the server issues. they think it still costs them money somehow. :roll:

but they do have other logical arguments as well. :drunken:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Very sweet! :z:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
nice wheels..

and some damn big pitchers too .!!

LOL
very nice however

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
They will be on mine, When I get one... Great Shots, Thanks... They also had the new Z in yellow, Red and orange.... They all look great in person...

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Kingpin, you were right, although the pics won't be removed the IMG tags are simply changed to URL tags.

Just looked at the thread for the first time.

Mark

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Nice looking wheels but.....

the color may be "Competition Grey" but the wheels should not be considered true competition wheels. They are still spun cast Aluminum and relatively heavy.

You will still need a good set of race wheels like CCW, Kodiak's, Circle Wheels , Jongbloed, BBS or DyMags, probably in 18x10.5 & 18x12, and some real race rubber for the track.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts