Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after the warmest Nov on record in Minnesota, we got 12+ inches of snow last week. :( This means that for the next 4+ months, I need only storage insurance. My Vette fixes will come from this place, several Vette magazines, my local Corvette Clubs (of which I belong to 4 of them), and that other Forum. :eek: It took me almost 3 years to do 1000 posts over there, and I'll beat that here in less than half that time. Great place, great people, and great entertainment.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Rippied,
Always enjoy ready your posts and commentary:)
Glad you spend your time at the BEST Z06 site there is:)
Some of the folks at that OTHER:roll: Z06 board are strange:D :eek:

:cheers:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ron,

You know you are my Brutha!! Looking forward to our next get together!! :cool:

Glad you enjoy the site...after all, this site is dedicated to the members!!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Sit back, relax, and just think how much fun you'll have when that snow goes away :)

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This time of year, I need some encouragement. Thanks guys. There is a reason that snow is a four letter word. :)

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Rippied.Z06 said:
This time of year, I need some encouragement. Thanks guys. There is a reason that snow is a four letter word. :)
They call it snow, because all the other good four letter words were already taken!:lol:

This is really a great place for Z06ers and us FRCers. I've never felt at home elsewhere like I do here. No longer even feel stupid when I ask questions. The Bruthas/Sistas here are the best around.

On the up side of all this (what could be a downside?):eek: Every day is just one less day until you'll be STORMIN'the highways again!:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Ron, Good luck on satisfying the vette craving. I know I would be "jonesing" for a cruise if I was without for that long of a period. Hopefully it will be a short mild winter for you and the others that live in the "Great White North". I know that I could never return to living up north and coping with its winters. I moved to south Florida in '83 and have not regretted it one time, especially during the midst of the winter. I will on ocassion think of all of you while I cruise along the beach in my Z06 with windows down the engine roaring.
Do You can Susan plan on making the trip to Daytona in February again? If so, I look forward to talking to the both of you. Take care and keep warm.

Don

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
We are due for snow here. Every few yrs, we get real lucky, and very little snow. Maybe it will be like that this year:) 5500 miles....hoping to break the 6000 mile mark before the snow flys. Also would like to put my roll bar in. Have to do the fitting and welding at the shop. I can fit the rugs and harness's, and fire extinguisher at home. Than its 3 or 4 months of doing the "little things" that I want to do(Maybe some stuff from Vette Essentials).Hang in there. Time goes by faster all the time:eek: !

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
jayzvette You must be;
a. A Skier
b.Own a snow plow( or snow removal bussiness)
c. Bored
d. Just plain crazy
They say we live here in New England by "Heredity,or stupidity".

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2001Z06 said:
Ron, Good luck on satisfying the vette craving. I know I would be "jonesing" for a cruise if I was without for that long of a period. Hopefully it will be a short mild winter for you and the others that live in the "Great White North". I know that I could never return to living up north and coping with its winters. I moved to south Florida in '83 and have not regretted it one time, especially during the midst of the winter. I will on ocassion think of all of you while I cruise along the beach in my Z06 with windows down the engine roaring.
Do You can Susan plan on making the trip to Daytona in February again? If so, I look forward to talking to the both of you. Take care and keep warm.

Don
I'm sure you haven't regretted the move to Fla. I know I wouldn't. We were going to attend the Rolex 24 until we heard no factory C5Rs. Oh well, maybe next year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts