• Throw it away and start over.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

A couple of months ago I posted some designs of my concept car on here to great responces. I just tried my first interior layout and I just want to see what you guys thought. In case you don't remember the concept car I also enclosed a picture of that.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the confidence. I have been looking for someone with enough money to start the company, but I haven't found anyone. I have also been trying to get the big companies to build it, but I have only heard back from Lamborghini. The CEO of Lamborghini said he was impressed but they just brought out the Diablo replacement and they already have the Prototype built for the "baby Diablo" so they didn't need it. I do have it out to Bob Lutz, Ford, Ferrari, VW and Audi. Wait and see I guess, unless any of you want to be on the ground floor of this car company:D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Awesome car! What kinda price range were you thinking for this? ;) ;) ;)

Try concealing the door handles under that curve on the door... perhaps making them darker too. Hey, where are the friggin' cup holders? :-?

-DW

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not a bad idea. I am going to revamp it alittle, like I said this is my first interior and there is alot that I can inprove on. If I could find the money to get it going I would like to sell it in the $130,000-150,000 range. This is only if I could sell a bunch 500+ yearly. If not the price would have to go up. I think it would sell though.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If any of you guys know of any investors who might be interested in this kind of business I would really appreciate it. I get an overwelming amount of positive response when ever I post images of this car on many website forums, I am sure that this car will be a success. If you do know anyone I can have a business summary made up and ready to build cars.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was looking through a supercar book that I have and I am going to scrap this design. Thank you all for commenting on it though. I have looked over the Pagani Zonda and Bugatti Veyron and that is what a supercar interior should look like. This interior would do fine in a Viper or Corvette but for a high end supercar it's all about carbon fiber and brushed aluminum around all that leather. I will post a different design as soon as it is ready. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
No slam against your design, but just from an amateur perspective this is what I see. The car looks like it took alot of cues from some of the existing cars out there, specifically Ferrari. The front of the car looks like a 360 below the beltline, and a F40 above. The roof vent reminds of another car, I can't remeber if it was the McLaren, or someone else's but I know I have seen it on something. Like I said, I am not trying to slam your design, but to me it looks as if there are a lot of "borrowed" aspects to the design. It looks good on paper, and I wish you the best in your pursuit of its construction.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts