Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noah came by Halltech yesterday to get his free T-1 installed and then to the dyno. He wanted to dyno stock first, but the dyno shop is 25 miles away, and he wanted professional installation of his T-1 Intake. :-?

Noah dynoed his ride with the T-1 Intake mod only 30 minutes later and got 362.4 RWHP/ 355.2 RWT corrected (.99). These numbers verify the claims we made of 367 RWHP/357 RWT, and are within 1% of our pulls and Corvette Bob's 365 RWHP pull in GA. With Andy Costello shattering the e.t. and speed records with an 11.86 @ 120.27 pass in his 01, using the T1, ported TB, and DRM headers, it is further proof that the Halltech T-1 ROCKS!

We got a couple of good pictures of the prize winner, and especially his sweet Millennium Yellow ride.

The graphics are available from Halltech. One of our dealers, makes a SS stripe kit for the Z06 with optional Z06 across both doors. I'm not one for detroying the beauty of the Z06, but I've gotta tell ya, this looks 'BAD'!

The Halltech Electron Blue Z06 is off to San Diego for the same treatment Monday and we'll post pictures Monday night. This kit is not expensive and comes off if you get tired of the stares.

We'll be donating another mod very soon to the forum. Stay tuned.

Best e.t. today at the Irwindale Track for the Halltech Z06:
8.19. Best speed 90.66 MPH. Onboard the T-1 and Halltech Ported Throttle Body. Compared to Andy's awesome pass, I need to get the 02 launched better.

Andy ran 1.42 MPH faster in the 1/8 mile than I did, with .541 quicker e.t. in the 1/8 mile, most of that coming in the first 60'. Tom and I were interpolating 1/4 mile e.t.s by subtracting the 1/8 mile from 5 different Z06s and found that the 2nd 1/8 mile yields little difference from car to car. They all came in around 4.124 seconds. The first 1/8 mile wins or losses the race, actually the first 60' in most cases.

Conditions were good at the track, but the 1/8 mile? Very little chance of this being converted into a 1/4 mile track since the end runs into the roundy round track.

Jim Hall
www.CorvetteC5.com

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Jim,

Once again on behalf of the Forum, We thak you for all your support you make us GREAT......................

:cheers: :cool: :cool:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Racing Stripes are hard to see

but they are very sweet.

The Halltech Electron Blue gets the same treatment on Monday, only the racing stripes will be silver/pewter to match the wheels and Z06 logo.

They have them in white as well.

We will also be putting the Z06 logo on our Cobras in red.

Black Z06 logo for the Beauty Covers.

More later under Exterior on our website.

www.CorvetteC5.com

Pictures Monday.

Jim Hall

1 - 4 of 4 Posts