Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Most likely right....55-60k...no more then that!!! but, someone will say, week or so and we will know!!!

·
Registered
722 Posts
My dumb guess (this late in the game?) is $65k-$70k base MSRP (options extra) based on some assumptions including the biggest one that anyone can now buy a brand new 400HP C6 for $50k- last year's Z06 HP rating (about) at lower RPM...the new Z06 is a MUCH more different variant than the C5 variant was...Chevy's going to market to at least a $130k average household income demographic for this one. :jawdrop:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
SexyLex said:
expected to be at mid $50k.

I know, another Z06 pricing thread...I just thought I'd share.

:jammin:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
SexyLex said:

Sure hope your are right. My money on a lot higher price :z:

·
Registered
906 Posts
SexyLex said:
From their lips to God's ear.
:jammin:

·
Registered
14 Posts
SexyLex said:

Very unlikely. GM can't build it and sell at mid $50k. Mid $60K is a more realistic MSRP with dealer markup on top of that. If they were reasonably priced, everyone would buy one but its price that will set the C6 Z06 owners apart.

·
Registered
486 Posts
The salesman that sold me my car says that it will probably be around $75k-$80k. I sure hope he is wrong as i laid into him with "Why in the hell would GM, now in junk bond status, price the Z06 so that 3/4 of the vette buying public could not buy it." It doesn't make any sense. Maybe some Viper owners would convert but how many is that? How many Vipers are made a year and you might figure 10% of those might convert. I think that if that Vette is priced at or near $80k, alot of current Vette owners are going to look elsewhere for the "bang for buck". I see a super charger or twin turbos on my C5-Z06 in the future if this prophecy holds true.

·
Registered
15 Posts
a buddy that is in the club with me, says there is a dealership in New Jersey that got 18 of them pre-ordered in and they are all sold, and theat dealership had them marked 5,000 over. He got his C6 Z06 for 2,500 under the sticker value. Got that one through a dealership in Montana. He is getting his around October. His is gonna be one of the first couple of thousands too hit pavement. Cause there is some pre-release that is gonna happen.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
That's more like it 65G's :ity:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts