Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of course we already knew this, but here is a quote from Dave Hill:

Question
Will the Z06 performance platform, or an equivalent seperate higher performing model be carried over into the C6?
Shawn (kewlbrz), Dallas, TX (7:03:05 PM)

Answer
So far, the Z06 is doing everything we hoped it would do, and is being purchased by the people who get the most out of this type of car. So, the market place is telling us, we've done the right thing with the Z06, and we should keep doing it!
Dave Hill (7:02:23 PM)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
2004 and one half

I heard it will come out a few months after the 2004 coupe and convertable.....need to sell some of those first I quess.

Sanford Satisfied with my 2002 Electron Blue

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Re: 2004 and one half

Sanford said:
I heard it will come out a few months after the 2004 coupe and convertable.....need to sell some of those first I quess.

Sanford Satisfied with my 2002 Electron Blue
The C6 Z06 is going to be wider than the coupe and vert, different body panels. I can wait.;)

·
Registered
155 Posts
:cheers: You can never have too much of a good thing! ;)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Wider like the ZR1 was on the C4?

Does that mean that the C6 is going to be narrower then the C5?? Then to make the C6 ZO6 they have to make it wider to put the wheels under the fenders?:-? :-? :) :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I talked to a special friend today from Detroit. He said the C6 project is on track and that we are going to be VERY pleased with the C6 Z06!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Da**it Frank,

I hate it when you do that! Now I have to ask you to spill all you know...... And then you say.....

"I know nuttin"

Which only leaves the rest of us wanting more!

:D

2Charmed

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I Will guarentee you this: It will be the fastest vechicle next to the space shuttle!:eek:

·
Registered
221 Posts
I just hope I can afford it...my Z06 is 4 days old now and its incredible -power and exhasut....more car than I can handle...but now I want even more power.....Does this "disease" have a name.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Z06BANDIT said:
I just hope I can afford it...my Z06 is 4 days old now and its incredible -power and exhasut....more car than I can handle...but now I want even more power.....Does this "disease" have a name.

"Don Garlits Syndrome"

Of course, it could be Mark DOnohue Syndrome too...

When asked if his Porsche 917 Can-Am car had enough power, he replied, "I'll have enough power when I can spin the tires in top gear." Or something like that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts