Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

A buddy of mine took this pic of my car on I-270 goin up to drag day at Mason-Dixon Dragway a few weeks ago. I thought it was pretty cool and felt compelled to share

The part of 270 we were on was two lanes, and me and my friend's Mustang were doing about 50mph side by side while he was taking pics, holding up traffic. Once he finally got into the right lane behind me, a F-350 flew by us and gave us a thumbs up. Pretty cool if you ask me.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
:thumb: :cheers:

Alex

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I like it...your Vette looks great! :coo:

·
Registered
420 Posts
:coo: Sweet shot!!!

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
A Z06 doing what it does best :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
On the move and looking good. :thumb:

·
Registered
166 Posts
:coo: pic!
I was thinking about buying the B&B Bullets, do they really stick out that much or is it just than angle of the pic?

Thanks
Finn

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
:coo: Pic. :thumb: Z06s look better in motion. :z:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FINNZO6 said:
:coo: pic!
I was thinking about buying the B&B Bullets, do they really stick out that much or is it just than angle of the pic?

Thanks
Finn
Yeah, they stick out pretty far. I'm not too happy about it, as I didnt look at enough pics before I bought the Bullets, but they still look pretty good IMO.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Lookin at that pic i had to rush downstairs to the garage to see if my baby was still in there, your car looks exactly like mine and you have the mods that i want to do. I want the bullets and now i can see how they look, how do they sound?? Are you loving the exhaust note?? And how was the SOTP difference with the halltech and bullet combo?? Nice ride.

Chris

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
very nice pic. The bullet does stick out pretty good bit there. there's no way to adjust that?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Yes, "cool pic"! :jammin:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Blk04Z06Z said:
Lookin at that pic i had to rush downstairs to the garage to see if my baby was still in there, your car looks exactly like mine and you have the mods that i want to do. I want the bullets and now i can see how they look, how do they sound?? Are you loving the exhaust note?? And how was the SOTP difference with the halltech and bullet combo?? Nice ride.

Chris
The exhaust note of the Bullets is great! Deep and attention getting at idle, pretty tame, deep and mean under part throttle, but absolutely screams like no other at WOT!! I felt a SOTP difference after the Halltech, but not after the Bullets.

pauln64 said:
very nice pic. The bullet does stick out pretty good bit there. there's no way to adjust that?
Nope, no way to adjust it. The tips are welded to the pipes, no clamped on.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
One of the best pics I've seen! Like it how you captured the blurred wheels. :thumb: :thumb:

Two thumbs up shot.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts