Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All parts have approximately 2,000 miles on them! All parts are like new and are in perfect working order without any wear and tear or have issues. Parts we're purchased new by me throughout the 2021 calendar year, some a bit older than others. All parts are In perfectly functional shape ready to be put back to use.

Corsa Performance NPP axleback--2k miles, quad 4.5" polished tips that are mint. Valves work exactly as they should and open and close without issues. Exhaust has no dings or dents, no damage on them aesthetically at all. ---$1,100 shipped.

2" kooks Longtube headers + 3" kooks x-pipe --hardware and o2 ext included. Paid $289 to additionally have ceramic coated. Headers are 2" and fit perfectly. $800 for just headers, $1000 for them including the xpipe

Weapon X Secondary Port Injection System---Setup is almost brand new, only 300 road miles complete system. Will separate if need be. Will sell complete for $2,800!!

Transparent Roof w GM storage luggage included---$900 shipped . Part is like new and has mint condition weatherstripping, no scratches and includes carrying case. Looks to be brand new and shipping cost included.

Kong Ported LT4 Supercharger---full kit, everything included. Port work by Kong is fantastic and second to none. Only HAS 1,200 MILES ON IT!! still new and not even broken in!! --$1500 owns it!!

RK sport rear carbon fiber diffuser--BNIB. Never installed or used. Paid over $2k.
$1500 shipped

GM exposed carbon fiber aero kit---retails over 4k. Includes front splitter, both side skirts, and including the rear spoiler as well ..will sell entire kit for $2k shipped

Mamo MSD ported manifold / NW throttle body----2k miles, has tony mamo modifications, parts look new. Bundle price them together and get them for just $1300 shipped!!

Mgw flat stick w knob---BNIB. $290

Morimoto Aventador style taillights-- mint condition, used on vehicle 6 months --$325 shipped

AFE air intake ---new filter is included. Has approx 2k miles. $300 shipped

LME Built Cylinder Heads---PM for more info. Willing to sell for $4500 shipped firm

AFE cat delete pipes---$375

CCB Ceramic brake kit---includes optional dark grey calipers, all four rotors (one set with 2k miles, one new set) as well as pads and the lines. Kit is complete. Worth north of $8k.....$4800 shipped FIRM

Please call or text me at my personal cell (316)-389-1896 if your interested in any parts for an immediate answer. You may also send me a pm but it will certainly not be as quick as texting my cell phone to respond. First come first serve, parts have no holds and I will not hold parts without payment first.

Will meet locally for purchase or I will ship any of the parts listed. I accept payment via ZELLE or VENMO (I'm a seller/merchant on Venmo. All of the sales I transact on Venmo have purchase protection included and are 100% insured for buyers. These are the two methods I accept if shipping is a necessity.

First come first serve. PM me guys! Thx!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have any of this stuff left ?
Nearly all of it!! I had forgotten I made my for sale post and just logged on to check my email to see a handful + of messages coming from members of this forum!

I'm not in a rush to sell the parts but I will offer fantastic bundle package deals if your interested in multiple items together!! You may text me at 31677974one.eight for a direct line to of communication.

Just to touch on the subject further in my original post I said that I accept payment with both venmo and zell which is still the case. However I wanted to go into a bit more detail and save it my venmo account is actually a merchant account for sellers. In other words every transaction that goes through it is a goods and service transaction that's covered 100% with purchase protection and is also escrow. So therefore if you did choose to have anything shipped you would be end-to-end safe. I pay 3% fee per transaction for the service. Anyhow, otherwise I can meet in person of course or use zelle!

Talk to you shortly! Happy turkey day everyone!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts