Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Which Corsa Tips? I can't decide........

• Tigershark

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Pro

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Classic

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have decided on Corsa Exhaust but I can't decide on which tips...... I will let you guys cast your votes :thumb:

Pro-Tips

Classic

Tigershark

·
Registered
396 Posts
The angle-cut pro and tigershark tips look :coo:

I voted for pro, but only because of alignment issues. If you got tigershark, they would have to line up exactly or it looks like crap, trust me I've seen this and it's not pretty.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
The "Pro Series" was my choice - a little over a year ago.

I love 'em - they sound great!

I converted 4 other guys after seeing & hearing mine.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One of my concerns was alignment of the tigershark tips, if they are not perfect then I will be upset LOL! I am glad that you guys have feedback on those......

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
I like the looks of the Pro-Tips, I just don't like the sound that they make compared to lets say a GHL or others. :z:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I voted Pro. :thumb:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IT L GO said:
I like the looks of the Pro-Tips, I just don't like the sound that they make compared to lets say a GHL or others. :z:

I consider the Corvette to be more Exotic than a muscle car so that is why I am going with Corsa. I have had to many muscle car exhausts on past cars, time for something different. I am 33 so that might be why I like the Corsa sound more than others.....

·
Registered
244 Posts
I have the Corsa Indy Pro Series, and was a tad annoyed about the alignment of the tips. They aren't perfect...

HOWEVER: The sound is superb. It is the perfect setup for quiet, civilized cruising that wives/girlfriends can live with, but sounds like a 12 cylinder Ferrari at WOT with a great scream!
I will try to make a video for those who want to hear, and so that I can listen to it when I am at the office away from the car... hehe

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am planning on installing the exhaust with some help from a forum member so they should be pretty straight when I get done......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts