Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case anybody is interested, I received a set of Stratmosphere Z06 front floor mats today. They use the stock hold-downs and fit perfectly. The Z06 emblem is embroidered in red on black mats. They look super and come with a neat guarantee- lifetime.

Also had a complete Corvette Armor kit applied on Tuesday. It also looks good, but supposedly takes about a month to completely dry.

I've just started, but am beginning to wonder exactly how much this beast is going to cost me..............

I will report on performance of these two products as time passes.

$$$$$$$$:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
gotto41, what is the Corvette Armor Kit, thought I was up on everything, not sure what this is.
:z:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rick,

I believe Corvette Armor is similar (at least in purpose) to Clearstatic or Stongard. It is a 3M film custom cut by Corvette Armor to protect the nose, rocker panels, sills, etc. from road debris. I had mine installed by Corvette Armor. They are located near Greensboro, NC, but sent the installer to my home in Northern VA. The install took a good 5 hours. Only time will tell how good it is, but it is virtually invisible and covers the nose to the top of the headlight covers and the rockers to the bottom of the side indentation with additional small pieces around the bottom of the wheel wells and sills.

They are a forum sponsor. Look to the left.

As I stated, I will post performance opinions as time passes.

:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts