Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Corvette Challenge at Moroso is sponsored by HORSE POWER SALES of Pompano Beach Florida and ZO6Vette.com
Our next race is Saturday April 16th. Come on out and enjoy a night at the dragstrip. :D

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Bob,

looks to me loike you'll be buying me a Lobster Dinner next month when I kick your butt at the next Corvette Challenge at the Drags located at Moroso.

Z06VETTE.COM is a sponsor along with Horsepower Sales this season.

I have a few Z06VETTE.COM Banners that I'm going to give-away this April at the track! :z: Maybe a few other goodies as well :D

So come out and have a great time!

Les/Fubu
Co-Founder
Corvette Challenge

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
motorsportsline said:
16th can't get here fast enough! Bob, may even bring our little Vette out of retirement to see if she can handle you "big dogs"!!! Might even let Jeremy drive it-he need's to keep sharp. :yeadog:
Let me understand this....Jeremy goes to the GATORS and WINS!!!! :jammin: Now you want him to play with us to keep him sharp?

By the way guy's JEREMY PRESTON is driving the CheVETTE above. Roger Tell him he has to drive with his left foot. :rofl: :rofl:
Super Gas pilot Jeremy Preston ran a 9.923-second pass on a 9.90 index to win his first national event over Jacklyn Gebhardt with a break-out 9.886.

With his wife and two little girls in tow, Preston couldn’t contain his excitement.

“After four or five rounds in the same day, the final round just felt like any other. When I went through the line and saw the win light come on, I realized – That was it! I won it! It’s amazing.”

“I just wish I had more contingency stickers,” he said with a laugh. “I’m just happy I have my family and my wife here with me.”

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.