Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dino Ramirez takes home first place by running a 13.02 on a 13.02 dial in :thumb: in his 91. Alan Slaney took home the runner-up hardware driving his 02. As for Fubu (Les) and myself, lets just say it's gonna be a long season. :lol:
Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
16Again said:
Dino Ramirez takes home first place by running a 13.02 on a 13.02 dial in :thumb: in his 91. Alan Slaney took home the runner-up hardware driving his 02. As for Fubu (Les) and myself, lets just say it's gonna be a long season. :lol:
Bob

Someone was there video tapeing.....any idea were to find the videos?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GMpower said:
Someone was there video tapeing.....any idea were to find the videos?
That was Johnsea06 from the Corvette Forum. He will have the video up as soon as he is finished with the editing. :D Towards the end of the week I believe. As soon as it's up one of us will make a post. I will also have it put on our site.:thumb:
Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
16Again said:
That was Johnsea06 from the Corvette Forum. He will have the video up as soon as he is finished with the editing. :D Towards the end of the week I believe. As soon as it's up one of us will make a post. I will also have it put on our site.:thumb:
Bob


Sweet bob, thanks. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
16Again said:
That was Johnsea06 from the Corvette Forum. He will have the video up as soon as he is finished with the editing. :D Towards the end of the week I believe. As soon as it's up one of us will make a post. I will also have it put on our site.:thumb:
Bob


Sorry dude, still can't find this video...any help?...please? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll send John an e-mail now and find out whats up with the video. As of this moment he has sent me a quick copy of the final run of the night, I can e-mail it to you if you give me your address. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,265 Posts
Damn, 13.02 on a 13.02 dial in.. Man that's hard to beat..

Congrats to the winner and runner up! :cheers:

Ernie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
16Again said:
I'll send John an e-mail now and find out whats up with the video. As of this moment he has sent me a quick copy of the final run of the night, I can e-mail it to you if you give me your address. :thumb:

Awesome.....

[email protected]

I was really interested in the Blue MTI Z06....


Thanks in advance.

Jamie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,744 Posts
Great Pictures
Congrats to the winner and runner up! :z: :z:
.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
16Again said:
Check your e-mail. I still have not heard from John, as soon as I do you will get the remaining files. :cheers:

Checking, thank you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
got the video....thanks for your time. Check your email.

Jamie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Final round video is up on our site :D Big thanks goes to
Mark Fierman and John Chulski (JOHNSEAO6)
FROM:
Swift Current Productions, Inc
d/b/a DigitalFUSIONhouse


Just click my signature for the video:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Cool, thanks. We saw Alan at the track last night. Cool kid(silver Z06). He went I think [email protected] 117mph....wan't THAT crowded.

Also, a black C6 with exhaust, and BFG drags on 17inch Z06 wheels went 12.40 something. Not bad.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top