Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather is looking promising, so who is planning on going? Remember, you don't necessarily have to race...but it makes it more fun. Lots of stock and modded cars running.

Don

·
Registered
596 Posts
I should be there this Saturday. Hopefully the weather will hold. :thumb:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Dr.Ron said:
Rumor has it you'll be out of town.....
I'll be there but carless... :eek::
Ron
Right rumor, wrong weekend. I was out of town last weekend not this weekend. If I can't make it you can drive my car I don't mind. No carjacking allowed my (4) Rottweilers hate the dentist. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Antivenom 447 said:
Right rumor, wrong weekend. I was out of town last weekend not this weekend. If I can't make it you can drive my car I don't mind. No carjacking allowed my (4) Rottweilers hate the dentist. :rofl:
I could see the headlines:
Two Dentists dressed in ski masks mauled by 4 Rottys. Getaway driver escaped. Be on the lookout for 6'3 270 pound white male dressed in chef apron leaving the scene of the crime in a black sports car. Authorities report that judging by the skidmarks left at the scene the assailant while fleeing cut a 1.75 60" time granny shifting down Hylan Blvd. :rofl:
Authorities also believe that the barbecue skewers found at the crime scene may have been used as weapons. :p

·
Registered
596 Posts
robz said:
Two Dentists dressed in ski masks mauled by 4 Rottys. Getaway driver escaped. Be on the lookout for 6'3 270 pound white male dressed in chef apron. Black sport car left the scene on a 1.75 60" time granny shifting down Hylan Blvd. :rofl:
LMAO Hey I hope he at least left the recipe for the "Benson beef on a stick" :coo:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
COUTO1981 said:
will you pop in for 9 seconds or 8 seconds ? :roll:

8s ain't gonna happen in mid-80 degree weather. :cry: I'll be thrilled if I'm still in low 9s.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
robz said:
Two Dentists dressed in ski masks mauled by 4 Rottys. Getaway driver escaped. Be on the lookout for 6'3 270 pound white male dressed in chef apron. Black sport car left the scene on a 1.75 60" time granny shifting down Hylan Blvd. :rofl:
More like "Be on the lookout for a white male dressed in stilletos, fishnets, and a French maid outfit. Has been known to chase cougars and silverbacks across the Red Bank jungles."

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Paul said:
Be on the lookout for a white male dressed in stilletos, fishnets, and a French maid outfit.

Paul,

You've got it all wrong...according to Stealth/Mike, Ron and I should be wearing "cheerleading skirts." :lol:

Don

·
Registered
265 Posts
Don Benson said:
Paul,

You've got it all wrong...according to Stealth/Mike, Ron and I should be wearing "cheerleading skirts." :lol:

Don
No way I let this go.......

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Don Benson said:
Paul,

Should I send this to Mike? He might get a laugh or two. :yeadog:

Don
May as well spread the laughter. Someone put a lot of work into this. :rofl:

·
Registered
265 Posts
There are quite a few pictures of Don on this board, he is multi talented, Some of his recent accomplishments have been; security guard, guitar player and a turbo ricer driver. He is proud of them all! I wonder what he'll do next???? :yeadog:

Stay tuned....

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Z06-Dave said:
There are quite a few pictures of Don on this board, he is multi talented, Some of his recent accomplishments have been; security guard, guitar player and a turbo ricer driver. He is proud of them all! I wonder what he'll do next???? :yeadog:

Stay tuned....
Synchrinized swimmer? He has the figure and agility.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts