Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was wondering if there are any good clubs in the san diego area? Ive tried emailing members of the corvette club of san diego but got no response?

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm pretty interested too. My friend and I both have modded ZO6's but we almost never see anyone around. I'll find out what I can too and post to this section, I know Burnout mentioned a Corvette meeting this Friday.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the corvette owners club of san diego is having their monthly meeting this friday at 730. I am thinking about going but im just not sure about it. I cant get involved in anything that takes up a lot of my time because quite frankly I dont have a lot of time I work a lot. Im just wondering if being in a club requires a lot of time? I would like to go though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'd like to check it out too!

What area of SD do you guys live in? I'm in Mira Mesa and spend a lot of time in La Jolla (work/girl) and see Zs occasionally...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The location of the meeting is 5220 wilson street in la mesa. the meeting begins at 730 but i guess everyone meets up at 7.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oh, kick butt! I live right by there! Hopefully you guys can make it out, I am all over that. I'll also call my friend Greg and I'm sure he'll bring his ZO6 out. It'd be cool to see 4 or 5 ZO6's at least.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I used to go to the SD Club meetings once in a while, but that was a few years ago when they were in Mission Valley.

Seem like a nice group of people. if/when I get more time, you'll see me at a few North County or North Costal events...

I'm in Encinitas now, if anyone wants to cruise 101 or the back roads of Fairbanks Ranch or Rancho Santa Fe, there are actually some nice twisty roads , with minimal traffic betwen Encinitas and Del Dios.

El Camino Del Norte / La Granada / Paseo Delicias

1 - 9 of 9 Posts