Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone!
This is Jake from Corvette Concepts....we have just signed on as a Preferred Vendor.......we look forward to rambling away about our favorite subject....CORVETTES! My personal Corvette is a 2001 Z06 in Millenium Yellow with an enchanced Red Interior.....my ride presently dynoes out at 425 HP, retaining the stock block and warranty.........this car runs out at a respectable 0 to 60 time of 3.96 Seconds........my wife Theresa runs around in the first coupe built in 2000 with Millenium Yellow and Torch interior..her car runs the quarter in 12.8 seconds......our son Brian enjoys thrashing on our Pewter 99FRC thats runs the quarter in 12.401 Seconds at 114 MPH...this car is also a stock block retaining factory warranty....we do enjoy our Vettes!! We look forward to talking with each of you!!

Jake, Theresa & Brian Delaney

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Welcome Jake and family!

Oh, to be your insurance agent! :D

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Hi Jake! Teresa, how are you? Brian, keep smiling buddy!

So good to welcome this Corvette family to the forum!!! :cheers:

If any of you have not seen any of their cars, you owe it to yourself to see what Jake & family can do!

BTW, Brian installed Jake's shifter in my '01 Z, and it works great!

Zippy :) :)

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
A warm welcome to Jake and family! FRCTOM is installing your famous shifter in my '02 Z06 this coming Wed. I can't wait. Thanks for coming aboard, Les :cool:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
So, someone tell me about this shifter!!!! :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Jake:

Are you planning on posting a "click-on icon" for your Company?
I've been looking for it but can't seem to locate it. :-?

Zippy :) :)

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Zip, they had problems signing up last night due to the signup page being broken. I've since fixed it and Tom is helping them get set up.....

Won't be long now :)

JC

1 - 20 of 28 Posts