Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as you might or might not know there was a cruise in today but not too many cars showed up there were more cars last time and our own ED who never misses any of these events were missing from this event :jawdrop:
i hope everything is OK :D

i did not take whole lot of pictures because most of the cars were local repeats from diffrent events. So here are a few i took and if any one else went to this event and has more pictures please post in this thread as well.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
thanx, for the pics Mr. KOOL. It reminds me how much I love all corvettes. Especially Z06, C2, C5 convertible, later C4s, and Yes! In that order :coo:

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Nice turnout, and nice pics.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Cool pics...thanks for sharing! :coo:

xxxeditxxx

Isn't that Ed's car in the last pic in the back row on the left?

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
We were there, where were you :lol: we were almost directly across from the guy playing the music on the outdoor speakers.

Who is that person on the right side of this picture :ity:

We then cruised down to the other weekly show at a 'spirited pace' I was told...:D

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
case2307 said:
Cool pics...thanks for sharing! :coo:

xxxeditxxx

Isn't that Ed's car in the last pic in the back row on the left?

:yeadog: :yeadog: :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
blkZ06 said:
wow great pics!

I want to get to one of those shows with you guys before the snow hits Ed:thumb:
This Cruise In happens once a year so you will have to wait till next year. You need to schedule a business trip to the DC area (isn't there something you need to lobby :lol: ) then we will provide transport on a Saturday then you can fly home on a Sunday. It is a long haul for you to drive this far too often but you are very very welcome our Queen. :D

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ohh well i thought i have finally beaten you to a car show event :) but you were there as well :)

i got there around 5 and left around 7 i meet keith so i dunno how did i miss you guys :)

ohhh and it does look like your car ed behind the last picture :) i dunno may be i was out of it

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I got there at 2:50 trying to get a spot along the back row in the shade, but it was already full. I think Ed got there around 4ish? We left a little after 7. You might have walked by while we were inside eating. Nice turn out again, but not as big as last year. I think the threat of rain kept some away.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts