Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Normally has about 300 corvettes show up.

August 6, 2005
16th Annual All Corvette Cruise-in - Manassas, VA.
Saturday - August 6, 2005
Time : 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Hosted by : Still Cruisin' Corvettes
Admission : Free
Vendors Welcome
Dash Plaques to the first 200 Corvettes
Mr. DJ playing oldies tunes
Great food and beverages at Big Joe's Pizza
Door Prizes
Directions to 7787 Sudley Rd : Rt 66 to exit 47A - South on Rt 234 ( Sudley Rd ) to 4th light - Left at light onto Sudley Manor Dr - Left at next light into shopping center ( Best Buy ).
Event Info : Chuck or Fredi Berge - Phone ( 703 ) 754-1960 - Fax ( 703 ) 754-1222

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Hey, Ed - weather permitting, I plan to be there around 4:45. If you get there first - save me a spot with the gang. I'll do that for ya if I get there first! :)

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will get there alot earlier so I can get some spots by the berm with some shade.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
man events like this may push me to spend 600 to get the stupid exhaust and headers installed :( or may be i will just do the exhaust for this event :) but i will see you all there.

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MrKool said:
man events like this may push me to spend 600 to get the stupid exhaust and headers installed :( or may be i will just do the exhaust for this event :) but i will see you all there.
How the heck are you going to get that into a shop on short notice and get it back in one day???? Pretty dang good if you can pull it off. WHat is wrong with your car as it is? You have nice wheels on it?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
well no one will see the headers so i think i will just do the exhaust my self and clean the wheels for this event and then after i get some more time i will do the headers as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts