Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corvette Drag Races Phx AZ

All you corvette owner in Az race on saturday night Club Drags Bring the vette and have fun..

September 22,2001 Oct 27, 2001 November 17,2001
:cheers:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Joe! Where at... I was planning on running NEXT Friday... at Speedworld! But if everyone is running this Saturday... maybe I will have to do that instead!

What Track?

What Time?

Thanks!

Dave

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
smoke them up

Saturday at firebird race way Chandler AZ
gates Open At 6:00 pm The series is sanctioned by the NCCC. The roadrunner corvette club Information on the race is Pat or Elaine @ 480-782-1416 home or cell @ 602-291-3566
Go to www.firebirdraceway.com:cheers: :cool:
Lets see who has the fastest Z/06 we need to pass the word about this saturday night

·
Registered
198 Posts
Joe, a couple of questions...

1st (Do we know if they are going to prep the track?) If not.. the surface really really really sucks there!! We need some serious VHT if we expect to run any decent times. (that is why I usually go to speedworld).

2nd Is this only open to Covettes? I have a friend with a new Mustang GT... who I know would come. I also have my Dad's Audi S4 (runs 13.0's @ 106).

3rd... How much? Thanks!!

Dave

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Re: smoke them up

ZOJOESVET said:
Saturday at firebird race way Chandler AZ
gates Open At 6:00 pm The series is sanctioned by the NCCC. The roadrunner corvette club Information on the race is Pat or Elaine @ 480-782-1416 home or cell @ 602-291-3566
Go to www.firebirdraceway.com:cheers: :cool:
Lets see who has the fastest Z/06 we need to pass the word about this saturday night
Did ya post it in the Calander ??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts