Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New England Dyno and Tuning (www.nedyno.com) has announced a Corvette dyno day for september 29, 2001. :-D :-D

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Thanks......

Dave Bernasconi

Dave thanks for the post, the place looks cool.
We gotta keep the east coast poppin w Z's..............

:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This should be a great day for the Z06s in new england. I haven't had trhe chance to post this on the c5forum.com site. But I should have it posted be the end of the week. I'm also checkin with a few Nerw England Corvette clubs.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dean has changed his web site to reflect the Corvette dyno day and set up an entry form. The URL is www.nedyno.com

·
Registered
35 Posts
New England Z06ers,

I just read the post about the Dyno day in Worcester on Sept. 29. The date is now circled on my calender and I look forward to meeting all the Z owners.

Steven Landman
Longmeadow, MA
02 MY Z06

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Steve,

Do have any kids in Jr High? My nephew is a music teacher there. A whiney kind of guy, always wanting to take my Z out!! :D :D Maybe you could hook up with Bill (70boss302), He's coming from up state NY and will probably be flyin done the Mass Pike. It looks like we have atleast 6 Zs going to this!! I can't wait to meet some of the faces behind the Z06s!!! :cheers: :guiness: :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dean is working on a place for breakfest that is easy to get to for everyone going to the Dyno day. What we need to know from those that plan on staying around for dinner, is what food do you prefer and what type of food makes yuh :puke: !!! I'll pass that on to Dean ad then I'll post directions and a place to have dinner and a place to have breakfest.

Dave:cheers:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For those of you that want to meet up for breakfest on the way in for Dyno Day in Worcester, Ma on Sept. 29th, send me an email so that I can get directions and times out to you. Also mention if you're main route to Worcester so that folks can meet up on the way. Something like 84 to 90 (Mass pike) eastbound or 495 to 290 south bound, etc... The time a pace for breakfest is forth coming and I'll post and send directions and times here and send them to each email tha I get. Looking forward to meeting you guys! :cheers: :cheers:

Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts