Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to order some stuff from Corvette Garage...whats the general consensus about them? Good to place to deal with? Reliable? Good customer service?

Would like to order soon, so please let me know what you guys think. :zboobie:

·
Registered
881 Posts
I have dealt with Nate on several occasions and all of my experience is very positive.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Nate is a good guy! Don't hesitate to buy from Corvette Garage!! I bought wheels and other stuff from him!! :jammin:

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
I bought my rotors from Nate great guy and quick delivery :thumb:

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
I have purchased a bunch of stuff from Nate.

Great guy.

BUT.... Speak to Nate he will bend over backward to get you whatever you need.

When I called to order parts for my 427, someone else answered and he was less than helpful. They lost about 2K.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Only problem I had was item availability -- and they eventually cancelled my order at my request without debate. I'd recommend them.

John.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Always had a positive experience dealing with Nate. I've ordered a lot of my mods from his shop. Good guy to work with.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
OneQuickCoupe said:
Tell Nate that Z06vette.com sent you. He loves to hear that.

D.J.
What he said :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
274 Posts
DELLZ06 said:
Only problem I had was item availability -- and they eventually cancelled my order at my request without debate. I'd recommend them.

John.
i had the same general issue. although i never cancelled my order. the parts showed about 8 weeks later, but their website still says "processing order" and this order was from 2/16/05. i have ordered 3-4 other times with no problems.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I bought some stuff from them and got good service & good prices.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Corvette Garage is Good to Go!!! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts