Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Now available in Hyper Black finish in sizes 18x9.5 and 18x11s. The color is black, gray and bright silver, done in a 2 stage paint process.
I have included many pictures but I dont think pics show the finish well. Flat surfaces of the wheel look bright silver, rounded or curved surfaces look much darker and almost black in places.
Hyper Blacks are introductory priced for a limited time at 995.00 per set with centercaps.

Chromes are special priced at 1299.00 for a limited time.

We have tires and sensors available ready for C5 or Z06 packages.

Custom colors for those interested are available. Powdercoating will add roughly 250.00 to the cost.

Please call or email Chris ([email protected]) for more info. Im having a hard time keeping up with email or IMs, so please contact Chris for more info or to order.
Thank you,

Nate

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Are those the hyper blacks in the picture? Because they dont' really look very black (maybe hyper though).

They look polished... nice rims... how much do they weigh?

Zed

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Looks nice. It might help if you took a pic of them next to normal silver or chrome to show the difference.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good idea. Will take a pic of them beside the chrome wheel.
Some eye candy:
Pics of the chrome set on a C5:

We will have pics of the HyperBlacks on a car possibly this weekend or early next week.
Thank you,

Nate

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
These look very good. I'm glad you guys offer other finishes besides the chrome. Don't like too much bling here.

Alex

1 - 6 of 6 Posts