Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Now available in Hyper Black finish in sizes 18x9.5 and 18x11s. The color is black, gray and bright silver, done in a 2 stage paint process.
I have included many pictures but I dont think pics show the finish well. Flat surfaces of the wheel look bright silver, rounded or curved surfaces look much darker and almost black in places.
Hyper Blacks are introductory priced for a limited time at 995.00 per set with centercaps.

Chromes are special priced at 1299.00 for a limited time.

We have tires and sensors available ready for C5 or Z06 packages.

Custom colors for those interested are available. Powdercoating will add roughly 250.00 to the cost.

Please call or email Chris ([email protected]) for more info. Im having a hard time keeping up with email or IMs, so please contact Chris for more info or to order.
Thank you,

Nate

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Still hoping for full polished finish :cheers:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Nate, is there any chance of getting the hyper black wheels with a polished lip? Please let me know if you can. Also, I sent you an email for a package price for mounted and balanced wheels and tires. I am just not sure what tires you carry.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Hey Nate,

Can you get these wheels done so that the spokes and the barrels are painted/powedercoasted black, and the flat portion of the outer lip is polished.

If so, what would be the cost...

Mark

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Spokes in black... like mdickie said. :yeadog:

·
Registered
653 Posts
nice...

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No possibility of painted centers with polished lips. All black or custom colors, yes.

The painted wheels are roughly 2-3lbs heavier each than GM Z06 wheel. These are not light weight racing wheels...

Polished sets will run roughly 1395.00.

We are waiting on tires. Will take pics as soon as possible.

Nate

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nate @ CorvetteGarage said:
No possibility of painted centers with polished lips. All black or custom colors, yes.

The painted wheels are roughly 2-3lbs heavier each than GM Z06 wheel. These are not light weight racing wheels...

Polished sets will run roughly 1395.00.

We are waiting on tires. Will take pics as soon as possible.

Nate

Did you take some pictures of the whole car with these wheels yet? What do you do for lug nuts, painted?

Thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
I would also like to know if 17's are available to fit my brand new tires? I like these wheels!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts