Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
March 20 at 12:30 PM at Classic Wheel and Tire in Cadiz Kentucky. All Corvette gathering sponsored by Corvettes of Clarksville, Four Rivers Corvette Club, Glass Pack Corvette Club, and Western Kentucky Corvette Club.

·
Premium Member
2,314 Posts
Two more great reasons to visit KY again. My sister lives in J town and this event. Unfortunatley we've still got 2 feet of snow and my Z's still up on blocks. Keep us posted on any summer events. :guiness:

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Red Kelly said:
Two more great reasons to visit KY again. My sister lives in J town and this event. Unfortunatley we've still got 2 feet of snow and my Z's still up on blocks. Keep us posted on any summer events. :guiness:
The Corvette Club that I belong to is having a big blowout the first weekend in June. Here is a link to some info on it but I will start a new thread when I know more details. Should be a blast from what I do know so far!
Vettes in the Village

·
Premium Member
2,314 Posts
Thanks for the info. :cheers:
I'll actually be vacationing with my sister's family at KY Dam State park for a week from July 25th :coo: We did this two years ago and it was great. Unfortunatley I'll miss your clubs event in June :(

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Red Kelly said:
Thanks for the info. :cheers:
I'll actually be vacationing with my sister's family at KY Dam State park for a week from July 25th :coo: We did this two years ago and it was great. Unfortunatley I'll miss your clubs event in June :(
Are you coming down a few days early to make the Z06 Fest in Bowling Green?

·
Premium Member
2,314 Posts
Good point Lisa. I was planning on spending more time with the kids this year, golfing, waterskiing, etc... If I do drop in I won't have the Z with me and that's no fun but I could always stop in for a :mug: or two :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts