Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to subcribe to a monthly Corvette magazine, one that pertains to the later years (C4-C5) and most importantly, the ZO6. What do you guys read and recommend?

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Skip,

When ya buy you will recieve Corvette Quartely from the Mfg. Excellent mag, Myself i suscribe to corvette Fever, The others i view online..........

:cool: :cheers:

·
Registered
787 Posts
I haven't found that any of them are focused on the newer Vettes. Except for Corvette Quarterly, but they don't do any modification stuff. Most of them seem to try to balance their coverage. I subscribe to them all anyway. :D Even an article on an older Vette could have something of interest that I could apply to a newer Vette. Corvette Fever and Vette magazines do have columns associated with particular year ranges though. Vette Vues is probably more biased toward older Vettes, but they do have good coverage when the model year change happens. There's also a magazine called GM high Tech Performance that has some interesting stuff in it. Hope that helps. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I subscribe to:

Corvette Fever
Chevy High Performance

and

Vette (this is a high quality mag IMO & it has beautiful pics with its share of late models) :)

-Jeff Nation

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Magazines

Corvette Fever
Vette
"Cars and Parts" Corvette
Corvette Quarterly
Vette Vues

GM HiTech Performance

+ all the automotive "usuals", Autoweek, C&D, MT, R&T

My mailman is a closet car nut because of me!

:cheers:

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
:( I bought my Z06 in Aug and have never recieved a magazine from GM like Corvette Quarterly or even a post card. I have recieved several survey forms, 2 of them had a dollar bill in there too. At least a magazine could help with the winter time withdrawl pains from garaged for the winter car owners like me. Bill :cheers:

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Seems like it took more than 6 months for GM to send me "Corvette Quarterly." Probabily 8-9 months.....You get 1 free, and if you want to subscribe, I think it's $29. per year, or maybe that was 2 years.....seems like I subscribe to about 10 Car Mags....hard to keep tract of the details :D

:cheers:
Barrie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts