Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Corvette is featured on Speedvision right NOW!

Zip :z: :z:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Frank.....every time I see one of these programs, I get all excited about getting a 60's classic!

'69 427 vert with factory side pipes, red lines, 4-speed. Black!

Zip

·
Registered
0 Posts
Zip,

I get excited too!! I keep wanting a '67 427 435 HP Vette!! :cool:

Someday...nah, I'll stick with the badaZZ Z's we got...THE BEST VETTES YET!!! :D

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Zippy said:
Frank.....every time I see one of these programs, I get all excited about getting a 60's classic!

'69 427 vert with factory side pipes, red lines, 4-speed. Black!

Zip
Zip, it seems we have identical tastes in vintage Vettes :)

JC

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would also love a 427 '69 Vet as described above in ORANGE.

Zip

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Frank!

Serious this time.......If I ever bought a '69 Vet, orange would be one of my first color choices....it is rare, it was "in" at the time, and it is different.

Zip :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Good show on our ancestors, but the C5 blip SUCKED (other than the TR Z06!)

Read in Autoweek how Speedvision was bought by Fox and the move to Charlotte, along with the name change makes it almost inevitable that it's going to be a full time NASCAR network. They also signed a contract to bring a full season of World Bobsledding events (YAWN):roll:
I just hope there will be a replacement that will come along and carry F1, world rally cup, plane racing etc (the kool stuff):D
:cheers:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
fcalmes said:

Orange??

:puke: :puke: :puke:

:lol:
Awww C'mon Frank!!! Back in those days, a Dayglow Orange Vette with bad mammyjammin' motor, side pipes, 4 speed, loud AM radio? It was a happening in the highest sense of the word!:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
sigung86 said:

Awww C'mon Frank!!! Back in those days, a Dayglow Orange Vette with bad mammyjammin' motor, side pipes, 4 speed, loud AM radio? It was a happening in the highest sense of the word!:lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't forget the 8-track stereo, aftermarket of course.

·
Registered
98 Posts
What is up with the show making the ZR1 sound like the greatest thing to ever hit the planet, and they hardly even mention the Z06!?! Everyone on this site knows that the Z06 is the best vette yet!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Fox ruins Speedvision, etc.

Speedvision has aired our Outboard Drag Boat Association (ODBA) racing for the past two years; however, with Fox owning this channel there will be no more motorized racing except for NASCAR. We will be aired on The Outdoor Channel as will others who are involved in grassroots racing.

Doc

1 - 20 of 29 Posts