Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Hi

Got the Corvette press release in my hand on the 2002 Z06. Sorry, Its under wraps till 12:00.1 am on June 20th. All I can say is WOW, Neat folder, hum, is this cover electron Blue? Bye Bye 12.6 and 4.0

Many of the rumurs floating around are pretty good, but wait, there is more.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Joe, ole Buddy!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Ya better send me a copy of that!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am dying over here!!! Please send it to me!

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-05-30 22:39, N4C5S spewed forth this drivel:
Ohh...you can't post some stuff like that and not give /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC
JC, I forwarded the news to you. Thanks Joe!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hey!!!!! Don't leave this WV Hillbilly dry!! Dry? I say that?? Whups! Better go check the 'moonshine' stills!!! And while I am gone...PLEASE send me a copy of that Hot news flash as well Frank!!!!!!!!!!:)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
So does that mean it has a different hood like I heard elsewhere?? I heard it would have a slightly different "bulge." Interpret as you see fit.
chris

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hi there,
Please, pretty please with supercharging on top???????????
c4c5

·
Registered
291 Posts
Joe,

Come on and make this Texas boy's day....please let me in on it too.

Roy

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
C'mon guys...we can keep a secret /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif Can't you see we're dying here? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
496 Posts
All this begging is so undignified. Now bribes, that's where it's at. How much for the info? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

You can just e-mail it quietly. I won't tell anyone.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Lets see....
Begging hasn't worked.... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif
Bribes haven't worked.... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif
How about threat's..... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_evil.gif

Come on Frank give it up.... Don't make me drive down there..... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

1 - 20 of 55 Posts