Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my Corvette Quarerly Fall issue. There is an article called, Corvettes in Cyberspace...A Corvette Enthusiasts Essential Guide To The Internet.

:flaming:NO MENTION OF Z06VETTE.COM!! :flaming:

What's wrong with those people?? :-? :-? :-?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Isn't the Fall issue traditionally about the new model year? Was there at least anything about the 2002 Z06 in this issue?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Is this issue on the newstands yet? It's hell to be waiting for a car all this time w/o anything new to read about it. :roll:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
dsinned said:
Is this issue on the newstands yet? It's hell to be waiting for a car all this time w/o anything new to read about it. :roll:
dsinned,

Somebody jump in and help me here:

I dont think it hits newstands ie: its mailed to vette owners ?????

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
RG, yea, I've given links to all pubs.....no ink yet.....

Look at this months Corvette Fever, this bad a$$ c5 running a Halltech, they mentioned every component on the car EXCEPT that....sometimes they just get a hair up the wazoo :)

JC

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Editorial Director of CQ

Jerry Burton is the Editorial Director of CQ. He can be reached at:

C-E Publishing
24700 Northwestern Hwy
Southfield, Mi. 48075
Telephone: 810-753-8317
Fax: 248-447-7566
email: [email protected]

2nd Mailing Address:
30400 Van **** Ave.
Warren, Mi. 48093

BTW, if you have subscription questions, you can call Laraine Pugia at 810-753-8338.

Hope this helps!

Zippy :) :)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
IMA Z06, it is mailed to "recent" purchasers of new Corvettes for up to 3 years gratis. After that you have to pay the subscription fee. However, I know I've seen it in book stores on magazine newstands. If any of you have bought a new Z06, you should
automatically be getting Corvette Quarterly in the mail, however sometimes you have to call the # Zippy mentioned to request it.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Fyi Guy's,

Email the whole page to:

Jerry Burton is the Editorial Director of CQ. He can be reached at:

C-E Publishing
24700 Northwestern Hwy
Southfield, Mi. 48075
Telephone: 810-753-8317
Fax: 248-447-7566
email: [email protected]

He will get the msg's..........

Zippy,
Thanks for the info.............

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Yeah, C5Forum.com got snubbed too. I looked for C5Forum and Z06Vette but didn't see either. Oh well. Doesn't mean we're not special :cheers:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Here it is September 15th and I have NOT yet received CQ! :mad: And I live only 12 miles from their office!

Zippy :( :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts