Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been seeing these dash kits for aftermarket radios for our cars with corvette across the bottom where do you get them?

·
Registered
66 Posts
look up vrumvrum on the corvetteforum.com, he makes them. He has various styles and colors. PM him and he'll give you his website

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
DRK-SYD said:
look up vrumvrum on the corvetteforum.com, he makes them. He has various styles and colors. PM him and he'll give you his website

I have one and they are awesome :thumb:

·
Registered
229 Posts
DRK-SYD said:
yep vrumvrum is the man heres a pic of mine around the alpine, really finishes the radio off.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Sorry, but it looks tacky. If you have to be reminded you are driving a Corvette, then you probably shouldn't be.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
guess can't make everyone happy...if that's the case, might as well take out the Corvette on the passenger air bag, emblems in the speedo and steering wheel

·
Banned
809 Posts
illmac77 said:
yep vrumvrum is the man heres a pic of mine around the alpine, really finishes the radio off.
In case you forget what kind of car you're driving? ;)

I like the flush mount kits like this. Does he make this from scratch or does he take an existing kit and put "Corvette" on it? If it's a pre-existing kit, I'd like to know where to get a flush mount kit like this.

Sal

·
Registered
291 Posts
I think it looks fantastic. If you have to be reminded your driving a corvette you probably shouldn't be. What does that mean exactly? I just see that as a ridiculous statement. I highly doubt he is using the face plate to remind him that his car is a corvette. My guess is unless he has some serious hippocampus damage then he already knows what car he is driving. More than likely he is using it to fit in place due to the change in stereo equipment. Why not put in the face plate with a name???? Just strip dowm all the logos on all our cars that way there is no reminder to anyone of what cars are being driven and they then can be considered worthy. I just didn't quite get that statement. I understand the tacky part. Ok in your opinion you don't like it. Perfectly fine, it is just the next statement that makes no sense in todays market. The emblems serve a purpose, it usually isn't to remind the driver he is in a corvette. ALthough, if it does then there should be more smiles while in the car. JUST MY OPINION. Dr.Bigg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts