Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeez sorry guys but I just found out....But there will be a Corvette show about 5 miles from my house, I am so PUMPED....1st off its in Englewood, New Jersey at Englewood Chevrolet/Oldsmobile the times are 8am to 4pm....Doubt any of you guys could make it but I know there is a member from Mahwah in here and maybe he will bring his Z so I can clean my drool off his car....I'll be there around 11-1 cleaning up:D and then right home to watch my Jets play the Colts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Those would be MY Jets playing the Colts Today! (They may play in NJ, but, there's still a big NY on the helmet) I'll be at that Vette show myself today, though no Z06 until Friday! These last five days are going to kill me.
:puke:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I know about the Big NY on the helmet, but the big stadium in NJ...:D , hey but they will be back in NY in a few years, heard they were moving next to th Jacob Javitz center in 2005 or 2006 which would be cool because I could just hop on the ferry....LETS GO JETS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.