Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made trip to Bowling Green this week for the CorvetteFourm Cruise-In VI...This was the wife & mine 5th Cruise-In. Perfect weather made for a GREAT time. Highlights were, besides seeing two (2) C6/Z06s, was meeting up with Leslie (blkz06) , talking to Dave Hill and winning the car show #1 award. The car show award was major to me after the mishap I had last year :) :)

We took lots of pics to share. I'm in my room in BG typing on my laptop so I gathered most of the pics of the NEW Z for your viewing pleasure :) I will try to post as much information as I can that I learned about the Z while here after I get back to St. Louis.

The pictures are of PRODUCTION LINE VIN #96 (RED) & VIN#100 (BLUE). These cars are awesome with there wider/flared fenders and HUGE tires. The LS7 (427) has a little deeper sound the the LS6 has. The official HP is SAE certified 505 :) :)

Enough typing on this small keyboard. :(

***WARNING *** You better make plans to join us in Bowling Green in July for the Z06Vette.com Fest as there will be C6/Z06(s) to view & sit in PLUS there will be members from the Z06 Team from Detriot here to discuss. So make your plans NOW

George

For pics ===>> Click Here

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Thanks George :thumb: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Congrats on the big Win George...

Mark

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
As always George, excellent write-up and pics! :yeadog

Congrats on the #1 award for Black Magic! We all know how hard you worked to get your Vette back on the road! :cheers:

·
Registered
722 Posts
What a great comeback for Black Magic! Congrats! :cheers:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Congrats George :cheers:

·
Registered
881 Posts
Thanks for the great pictures George. It sort of looks like that C6Z has headers. Is that true?

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Can't wait to see what the aftermarket come up with. LG are you listening. Nice set or 1 7/8" LG longtubes. ;)

·
Registered
830 Posts
:roll: Cool thanks for sharing

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Great pics George and congrats on the win. Oh yea, I'll take the red one. :yeadog:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts