·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Yes. :guiness:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pm me price difference if ya wouldnt mind? i think my club might have lifetime membership so i wonder if i could get in under theirs?

Sioux Falls Corvette Club if anyone could check

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I can't PM you with the price difference...I don't know what the difference would be. You get a discount on registration if you are a NCM member, not to mention the museum is free for members while you are there. You also get a discount when you purchase items in the NCM store. Zippy can give you all the details. :cheers:

I think I saved $50 dollars off registration the first year I went to the Fest.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
The registration site will tell you the member and non-member costs for each event.

Mark

·
NCM Delivery Staff
611 Posts
You must have an individual, family or a lifetime membership for you as a person. The Club discount does not earn the discounts on events registration.

As a Non-NCM Member registration is $25
NCM Members are $15

Almost all other activities with the exception of Autocross have a $10 price difference.

http://members.corvettemuseum.com/registration/membership.html is the NCM Membership Info.

In the comment box be sure to enter "Zippy Sent Me"..

Thanks!

Adam Boca

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Thanks for the clarification Adam...my $50 savings was my total savings including all the events that year...and I did them all! :thumb:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Just saw this post, sorry I didn't reply sooner.

Thanks gang for the replies! :cheers:

Be sure to check with Stephanie (NCM membership Manager) regarding the $10 NCM gift shop certificate (I donated 10 of these certificates as an incentive for new members). She may have some left.

Zippy :usa: :usa:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts