Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased the full NX Kit with all the accessories, remote bottle opener, warmer, purge kit, blow down tube, MSD window switch, fuel pressure gauge, nitrous gauge, dual pillar, ect. My question is, how much should I expect to pay to have everything installed. Just got a quote for the install, and was quite suprised as the install is more than I paid for the kit and accessories. Keep in mind that my quote was without a dyno tune, just install of the kit and accessories. Please let me know what I should be expecting and approximately how long it should take. Thanks in advance for your help.
-Russ

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would like to do it myself, but I dont have the time and I want to make sure it comes out perfect. I know its not that difficult, but with my work schedule and my not wanting to screw up the interior of my car, I am wanting to bring it somewhere. I know the switches and interior stuff is what I am worried about looking professional. I just wasnt expecting $1400 to install the kit and accessories.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
MPRTKLR said:
I would like to do it myself, but I dont have the time and I want to make sure it comes out perfect. I know its not that difficult, but with my work schedule and my not wanting to screw up the interior of my car, I am wanting to bring it somewhere. I know the switches and interior stuff is what I am worried about looking professional. I just wasnt expecting $1400 to install the kit and accessories.
If 1400.00 includes the kit the price is possibly in-line :z:
Don't forget you must change the spark plugs also.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, 1400 is just for the install!!! I already purchased the kit and I already changed to NGK's when I did the cam install. Im installing the kit, bottle heater, purge kit, blow down tube, remote bottle opener, MSD window switch, dual pod, fuel preasure gauge, n2o gauge, throttle safety switch, and I believe thats it. I just think that is a lot of money for just the install of those items but I was not sure so I figured I would ask you guys. Judging by the responses, it seems a little high. More feedback is greatly appreciated as I am just not sure what to do. I have thought about calling a few other places, but to drop my car off somewhere far is just a pain the a**.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts