Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I ever blow up my car or really hurt it in some way the best way to go is to buy a crate engine turnkey and give it a go? I am not sure about their reliabliity and I am not sure about driveability. I saw they make the ls2 engine available with 515 hp for about 11k. Would that be just insert the engine and go kind of thing? I am not sure what I am going to be doing in a year or 2. I may go with a new car or build a really bad ass road car. Any help is appreciated. THANKS, Dr.Bigg dodging another hurricane. :jammin:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Depending on what you hurt with the blow-up, at that time talk to Mike Norris at Next Level Performance and develop a game plan for the driving exoerience you want. you won't be disappointed and his prices are hard to beat. Great tuning and he backs his work.

Mike did my motor and tuning and I love it. Over 600 RWHP through the stock exhaust.

Later .. .Larry S.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have hard good things about MIKE. I am just gathering ideas about what to possibly do in the future. I may just build a car just to get more power not because I blew something. These guys on this board know so much more than I that is why I am asking. I would not know where to start. I here that a 427 is big power but I would not know what to buy in order to build a 427. I really don't know much about engines and I wish I could just pick up a book and read how an engine works and what the damn thing does functionally. I understand the output of power but I don't understand all the things that make an engine an engine. I am educating myslef daily. THANKS for the response. I am waiting for greg (antivenom) and then hopefully I will be making a trip across the state for a tune session. Dr.Bigg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts