Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Hi Guys,
It seems there is a large contingent of ZO6 owners/future owners from Maryland, more specifically South Maryland. My question is has anyone dealt with Sport Chevrolet? They say they are right behind Criswell in Corvette sales and they have offered to sell me a 2003 ZO6 Anniversary model for MSRP. Should I be happy with this or should I be able to strike a better deal? By the way, what does FRC stand for? Thanks for any and all input!

· Registered
4 Posts
Hey Bleu,
I think I may have misrepresented what Sport said. They offered to sell me a '03, and I then get to choose whatever I want when the ordering becomes available. Of course I want there to be a Special Anniversary Edition ZO6, so that is what I wrote. Anyway, that should clear that up.

I was still wondering what FRC stands for? Anyone?

By the way, a friend of mine and his brother both have deposits in at Criswell for '03 Anniversary Edition verts, one a stick, the other a auto. Supposedly, they are number 51 and 52 on the '03 order list.

Happy Vettin'!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.