Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased an '01 Z06 last week from a forum member.... and let me tell you this:

This car is immaculate!

Beautiful in every way. I had a '99 C5 that I traded on my '04 350Z. The 350Z was fun, but just didn't put my head into the back of the seat like I wanted. So I did a nation wide search and found a gem down in Southern Florida.

The car is already tastefully modded, and it still has a warranty! I could not have had a better transaction.

I had it shipped from Miami to Birmingham -where I flew into from Denver to make the 1400 mile drive back. The drive went flawlessly. I averaged 29.2 miles per gallon. Not too bad.

I'm glad to be back in the vette commuity! :coo:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Good Luck and welcome. Tell us about the mods :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Beautiful car and welcome to the site from another CO member! Now the next long trip you need to make is to the fest in Bowling Green, KY this coming July. It would be great to have another CO member caraven with us to BG!

:jammin: Jim

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Beautiful Car, Welcome Aboard the Good Ship Z06 :z: :z:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks like the back is painted out...? shorty antenna, lowered? window tint, black out kit..?
All correct!

Plus Blackwing/airbridge/smooth coupler/granatelli MAF/ Corsa X Pipe

Edit: and GM slotted and drilled rotors

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Very nice car! Congrats and welcome! :guiness:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Z06s make great road trip cars. They have plenty of room, comfort, good ride, and great fuel economy. You can't ask for much more.

I would have driven up from south Florida. The Florida turnpike is a pretty nice road to cruise while getting to know your new car.

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
REDLYNER said:
All correct!

Plus Blackwing/airbridge/smooth coupler/granatelli MAF/ Corsa X Pipe

Edit: and GM slotted and drilled rotors

VERY nice!

yeh, now you GOTTA come to the Z06fest in July! I am sure the CO caravan guys will let you cruise with them :guiness:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Awesome! Congrats on the new ride and enjoy! :z:

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Congratulations on the "Quick" Silver Z and welcome to :z:
Appears lowered on stock bolts?
Enjoy! :jammin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts