Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fcalmes, saw the post on CF would love to meet for drinks on Sat. Also want to be at the picture on Sunday could you e-mail me all the events you guys are planning at the cruse-in. A difinative list, so I don't miss anyting would be great! [email protected], thanks. jim jennings

·
Registered
0 Posts
Jim,

Welcome to the Forum!!!

We are stcking to the CF agenda. They are great people with a class act. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

We just have the Saturday evening get together and then the Sunday morning pix shoot. Otherwise we are all CF Cruise-In people!! We want to show CF respect and not step on anyones toes. They treat us with respect and we want to show them the same!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Chitown:

Welcome to the forum!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ditto what Frank said!

We have too good of a time when we all get together. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I look forward to seeing old friends during the Cruise-in!

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-05-06 19:04, Bigtoe spewed forth this drivel:
Ditto what Frank said!

We have too good of a time when we all get together. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I look forward to seeing old friends during the Cruise-in!

David, Its great that the 2 forums can co-exist!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif We are all looking forward to the Cruise-In!! I love getting together with old friends!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts