Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll put the link here too, so no one misses this important info.

Check out the Diversified Cryogenics site. If you have to keep the stock rotors I recommend this service. I ordered an extra set, got them cryo'd, exchanged them, then sent the originals away to be done also. Be sure and check out the "left click" items on the site especially:

"Cryogenics 101" and
"Race Proven"

www.frozenrotors.com

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
If you need cryo work done in the Houston area, a buddy of mine has his own cryo operation. They can do engine parts, machine tooling, rotors, you name it. Most of it is done by the pound. I don't know if he is set up to do a bunch of shipping, but if there is any interest I can check with him.

·
Registered
630 Posts
DJ called your man Bill at Frozen Rotors and had a great chat. Gain a lot of information. He is going to send me some Cryo Razor Blades as a sample.

If you could J-Rod could you give me the E-mail or phone number of you man in Huston I am in Fort Worth.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't hurt yourself .....

.....with those razor blades. We don't want you looking like Freddie Krugger; your ugly enough, I hear!

Those razor blades might be a good idea; between my wife and 2 teenage daughters using my shaving equipment on their legs and underarms I can never get a close smooth shave. i always have razor burn and the new blade I put in yesterday is always trashed by the next day. Damn those women!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts