Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I've been offered an 04' CTS-V LS6 complete engine with only 3000 miles on it for $1800.00 as a second chance offer from e-bay.
If anyone is interested in this feel free to contact me and I will put you in touch with the seller. I have ordered a new 6.0L short block and don't need this but seems like a great buy!
I have absolutely nothing to gain or loose from this nor do I know the owner, just trying to pass along what appears to be a deal. I believe it is in Indianapolis.
Jim

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
hey guys! if anyone interested, Im going to Indianapolis the 17th which is in 2 weekends and I can take a look at it for anyone if the guy is still selling, a LS6 for $1800 is too good to pass up or too good to be true, shoot ! I might even take it to build me a motor I plan on next winter, I might start early,

MONGOOSE, get me in touch with the seller, If he's really in Indiannapolis I'll go take a look at it for sure, IF he wants to wait til next weekend, thanx

luis

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's a scam!!

Guy's,

Be very careful with those second chance offers from Ebay. They look legitimate but every one I have seen was a scam.

Neal

MONGOOSE said:
Hello,
I've been offered an 04' CTS-V LS6 complete engine with only 3000 miles on it for $1800.00 as a second chance offer from e-bay.
If anyone is interested in this feel free to contact me and I will put you in touch with the seller. I have ordered a new 6.0L short block and don't need this but seems like a great buy!
I have absolutely nothing to gain or loose from this nor do I know the owner, just trying to pass along what appears to be a deal. I believe it is in Indianapolis.
Jim

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
[QUOTE='04 goat man]Guy's,

Be very careful with those second chance offers from Ebay. They look legitimate but every one I have seen was a scam.

Neal[/QUOTE]

yea, I just got in touch with MONGOOSE and checked the item and it went up to $4550, so most likely a scam, not from MONGOOSE, not the ebayer selling the engine either, but someone taped into the system and emailed MONGOOSE attempting to get him, I caught the item sold for $4550 :screwy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts