Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
I like the rear facia, but not sure on the roof, but your opinion is the only one that counts.

Was already thinking about doing something with the rear facia, just not sure what yet, but the black does set t off...

Mark

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mark.......

Yeah.......the roof was my biggest decision, mainly because the Camaro has a lot of red cars with black roofs.....and I really didn't want to look a lot similar. However, with the dark windows I thought it would have a good overall effect.

Steve Nix

mdickie said:
I like the rear facia, but not sure on the roof, but your opinion is the only one that counts.

Was already thinking about doing something with the rear facia, just not sure what yet, but the black does set t off...

Mark

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Hey Steve. Looks good. Might look good with some black on the hood( similar to the stripe on the 68-9 L-88s). Going to be in FL the first of the month, but the opposite coast.If we get over to the left coast, I would like to hook up with you for lunch.We plan on heading to Ocala(Don Garlits) Orlando(Universal) and Daytona. A lot to do in 10 days! Hope you are enjoying the car.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Baron -

If you do make it over, lunch is on me. Just call me on me cell phone and let me know (941)691-0231.

In any event, have a great time while you're down here!

Steve

Baron said:
Hey Steve. Looks good. Might look good with some black on the hood( similar to the stripe on the 68-9 L-88s). Going to be in FL the first of the month, but the opposite coast.If we get over to the left coast, I would like to hook up with you for lunch.We plan on heading to Ocala(Don Garlits) Orlando(Universal) and Daytona. A lot to do in 10 days! Hope you are enjoying the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts