Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody please post pics of their stereo installs? I am looking to install A custom box or figure out some way to install more subs in the trunk for show purposes only. I need some ideas and have no idea of how to go about finding them! I already have the box to go in the middle but that only holds 1 speaker. I am looking for something a little more complex.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
You can do a search on stereo installs at the top of the page. You can also go over to the darkside at Corvette Forum and do a search there on the audio electronics page. You will probably have more luck over there.

·
Registered
282 Posts
LKGRenegade22 said:
Can somebody please post pics of their stereo installs? I am looking to install A custom box or figure out some way to install more subs in the trunk for show purposes only. I need some ideas and have no idea of how to go about finding them! I already have the box to go in the middle but that only holds 1 speaker. I am looking for something a little more complex.
Sorry, but I can't help. Please post info when you decide what to do.

BTW, I about Sh!t a brick when I read your sig and I showed it to my wife who was in tears she was laughing so hard.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts